The Lee-Fendall House Museum & Garden receives NO public funding or tax revenue. It is only through the generous donations of our supporters that the museum is able to remain open and offer educational programs, family events, and special exhibits in support of our mission to preserve, maintain, and interpret the Lee-Fendall House Museum, gardens, and collection and serve as a community resource for the city of Alexandria.
If you believe in this mission, please consider supporting the museum through a tax-deductible donation. Your contribution supports:
- Stabilization of historic resources, including house restoration and collections care
- Acquisition of new objects for the museum collection
- Educational programming and school events
- Planning and installation of exhibits
- Care and maintenance of the historic gardens
Or mail your check to:
Lee-Fendall House Museum & Garden
614 Oronoco St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
The Lee-Fendall House Museum & Garden and Virginia Trust for Historic Preservation is a registered charitable organization within the Commonwealth of Virginia. A financial statement is available upon written request from the Office of Consumer Affairs.